Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Beauty tip - Mustard oil and its benefits!

Hey dolls!!
Every girl wants beautiful healthy hair! Well.. I want to share something I use and absolutely LOVE! which is Mustard oil! Might sound nasty to some people.. but your hair is going to thank you for this! But before I tell you about the benefits it has for your hair and how I do my hair oil treatment, First! I'm going to share some benefits Mustard oil has to health and skin!
 Mustard seeds are extracted into mustard oil. This oil is used in many ways, from cooking to putting it in your hair!

Mustard oil has many benefits for your health!

1) Increases appetite which is part of good health!
2) Reduces the risk of Cancer
3) Has benefits for people with asthma, for example, if someone is having a asthma attack and this oil is rubbed on their chest, this will help improve airflow to the lungs.
4) Massaging with mustard oil can heal many things even coughs and colds.. This oil also treats rashes and other skin infections. The great thing about this is that it doesn't sting or burn you at all!

 

Mustard oil also has benefits to skin!

1) By rubbing this oil you can get rid of tan marks and dark spots!
2) It lightens skin and stimulates blood circulation.
3) Used also as sun screen and can prevent skin cancer cause of its amazing benefits it has!
4) It is also great for chapped lips, I know this because I have used it before! and it made my lips super soft ^_^


Mustard oil benefits for Hair!

Finally! My favorite use of mustard oil and the reason why I love this stuff!

I've been using mustard oil for hair treatements for YEARS now! My mom always used to tell me to put it in my hair and at that time I didn't really care and never wanted to..but a few years later I got obsessed with it! It really helped my hair stop falling even though I never had bad hair fall problems.
 I use mustard oil twice a week or every week. I massage it into my hair from the root to the tips and wrap it into a bun or braid it and leave it overnight and wash it in the morning. BUT, I make sure I wrap my hair around with something like an old scarf or anything that I  don't need anymore so the oil does not get on your bed sheets. I shampoo twice so the oil can get out of my hair and I ALWAYS condition my hair! I apply the conditioner all over my hair EXCEPT the roots because applying conditioner to the roots make your hair greasy too quick which every girl hates!
After that, I towel dry my hair and put the "Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner" (which smells amazing!) all over my hair except the roots and brush it out :) I never use a blow dryer unless i'm in a hurry for my hair to get dry.
- Mustard oil also prevents dandruff and other scalp problems.
- It stimulates hair growth by massaging it in your hair which increases blood circulation in the scalp and helps your hair grow longer.

You can find mustard oil from any Indian/Pakistani grocery store!

I Love mustard oil and it really made my hair healthy and long! My hair is below my belly button now :D MashaaAllah ^_^ Will post a picture of my hair sooooon!
These pictures are not mine. They are off of google.


I hope you ladies enjoyed!! :) <3
Any questions or comments? leave them below <3

- Instagram Beauty page @beautybymairah
- Twitter @beautybymairah
- Email mairahkhan95@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news

About

© 2011 Beauty by Mairah, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena