Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Lip Scrub - DIY lip scrub & Lush "bubblegum lip scrub"

Lips are an important and attractive feature on your face, So making sure they look good and feel good you have to keep them from getting chapped or dry. For some people only chapstick is enough but what they don't know is that you have to exfoliate them now and then to keep them from getting damaged.  It is very important to keep your lips moisturized, this will keep them away from any type of infection.



Exfoliating your lips with lip scrub removes the dead skin cells on your lips and brings out a fresh new layer of skin. It makes your lips look and feel good!
I try to exfoliate my lips every week with my homemade lip scrub which I will list down the ingredients below and I also use my +Lushcosmetics Bubblegum lip scrub!

DIY LIP SCRUB

This lip scrub can be made easily at home and can be stored in the fridge for a really long time!
For this lip scrub you will need:

1. Brown sugar


2. Honey


3. Coconut oil



4. A container (to store your lip scrub in)

( I got these 3 containers for only $1 from +Target )


 
5. The container was too boring for me so to make it look cute I added this tape I got from +Walmart
 
 
 
- It is important to store this lip scrub in the refrigerator and before using it make sure to leave it out for atleast 10 minutes for it to get soft. 
 

 
I like this lip scrub because it has organic ingredients and feels amazing when you rub it on your lips. Believe me your lips will look and feel great after using this lip scrub! It even tastes good! ^_^
 
 

LUSH "BUBBLE GUM LIP SCRUB"

I purchased this lip scrub from +Lushcosmetics since I heard so many good things about it! Love the color and taste of this lip scrub. The thing I love about it is you can lick it off once your done exfoliating your lips with it! There are other flavors to this lip scrub but bubblegum is my favorite.
It removes the dead skin cells on your lips and makes your lips SUPER soft!
 
 




These two lip scrubs are my favorite so far and I would love to try some more. When I do I will post more reviews for sure! I hope you ladies enjoyed this and if you try any of these two out let me know how you like them! and I'd love to know any other lip scrub you think are good and have used.

Questions or comments? Leave them below! <3

- Instagram Beauty page @beautybymairah
- Twitter @beautybymairah
- Email mairahkhan95@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news

About

© 2011 Beauty by Mairah, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena