Tuesday, April 1, 2014


Hi Everyone!!
Since this is my first post on my blog it won't be that long.. I want to tell you what you will be seeing on here! I'm a 19 year old college student from California who is OBSESSED with all things beauty! and love giving beauty advice to people and recommending amazing products that I have used myself I decided to post longer reviews on here and let you guys know what I think of some beauty products along with some tips and tricks..
Since some of you know that I have a beauty page on Instagram (@beautybymairah) on which I post makeup looks, reviews, and DIY's.. I thought I'd make a blog for my beauty page and share the things I love and recommend!
You will be seeing a lot of reviews on makeup products from drugstore to high end makeup, a lot of tips related to beauty and hair, and things I find interesting that I would like to share with you all!

I hope you ladies enjoy!! <3
                 
                                      BEAUTY BY MAIRAH

Instagram: @beautybymairah

Twitter: @beautybymairah

E-mail: mairahkhan95@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news

About

© 2011 Beauty by Mairah, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena