Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Foundation Routine - Flawless finish

Hey ladies, posting after a long time. I wanted to share my everyday foundation routine. I'll be sharing all the products I use. Since I have oily skin, I always love a matte finish. I have been using these products that I'm about to share for a couple of months now and I'm loving them!



The first thing I use before doing my makeup is +Mario Badescu Skin Care Inc. Facial Spray which has aloe vera, herbs, and rose water. Super safe for sensitive skin. You can use this spray before and after putting your makeup on. It prepares your skin for makeup.
I got mine from +ULTA Beauty for only $7!


The next thing I do after applying this facial spray all over my face is put a face moisturizer on. I use the +CeraVe Skincare facial moisturizing lotion all over my face. (I don't use a primer in my everyday foundation routine) I love how this moisturizing cream is also good for acne prone skin and doesn't have many harmful chemicals. My sisters doctor recommended this to her and since we both have acne prone skin I decided to get one too!
I got mine from +Walmart

 
Then after applying moisturizing lotion all over my face and neck, I use the +lorealparis true match concealer. I've been loving this concealer! It covers up blemishes so well and lasts for a long time. Its also great for dark under eye circles!
 
 

After applying the concealer all over my dark spots and blemishes, I finally apply my favorite +Revlon colorstay foundation. my shade is "310 warm golden" and its the perfect match for my skin. It doesn't break me out and has great cover up. The best thing about this foundation is it doesn't give you a cakey look. I use this foundation everyday and I don't think ill be using any other one until I find a better one! but for now this is my fave!



When im done applying my foundation I like to use the +Maybelline NY Mx Instant age rewind dark spot eraser under my eyes for a highlighted look and for tired look eyes. I use "215 fair/light" which is the lightest shade they have. It's always important to use one shade lighter from your foundation.


 


To set my makeup, I use the +rimmellondon stay matte long lasting pressed powder. So many people love this stuff! and I thought I'd give it a try so I did and I'm stuck with it now! Love the matte finish it gives and helps your foundation not crease anywhere and helps it last all day. 
 


 
 
I love contouring my face! sometimes I skip days where I don't contour my face but other than that I try to do it every time I do my makeup. My favorite contouring blush is by +MAC called "blunt" its my favorite contouring blush and its perfect for every skin tone! you just have to know how much to apply :)
 
 
 

 

The last thing I do after contouring my face is use +COVERGIRL blush in "510 iced plum" I love the color of this blush. Since its a dark pinkish color I only apply a little bit to my blush brush cause a little bit of this blush goes a long way!
 
 
 
So this was my full everyday foundation routine :) All products aren't pricey and are great! If my foundation routine changes in the future I'll update you ladies for sure! For now I hope you ladies enjoyed this post! xoxo
 
Questions or comments? Leave them below <3 :)
 
Instagram: @beautybymairah

1 comments:

Beena said...

I've nominated you for Liebster Award x best wishes ! :)

www.benishkhan.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news

About

© 2011 Beauty by Mairah, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena